When Is the 4Runner's "next generation" model due?

Just as the 4Runner went through a model change between 2002 and 2003, anybody have idea as to when Toyota might be introducing the new model of the 4Runner in the future?

How long is Toyota's life cycle of a car's model before going through generation change? Thanks.

Reply to
Holy Moses

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:11:59 -0600, Holy Moses wrote (in article ):

I heard about this from Yotatech's Forum is its due out in 2009. This year the new Land Cruiser (2008) is due. Check out Yotatech.com for more info about various generation 4 runners. I got a 2nd gen SAS'd

Reply to
Andrew Cayce

Great, thanks for the link. Will check it out.

Reply to
Holy Moses