Will I get flamed. . .

. . . if I offer my fixer-upper 89 4x4 for sale in this group? Just asking, Bruce

Reply to
Anglerboy

No within reason. Once and not cross posted. Good description, asking price and do put in your location. I got my 1990 4wd sr5 v6 here from such a post and drove 1000 miles to get it. Too bad the ex totaled it last year.

Reply to
Kevin

Just give location and price --- too big for UPS to deliver!

Reply to
Wolfgang