Windshield scratches

I was cleaning some bird S*** off my windshield today,after I was done I noticed some scratches on the surface..Does anyone have a suggestion how to remove them or cover them?

Reply to
Paul

Rain-X will kind of fill them in -- less noticeable anyhow. JC Whitney has a glass polishing kit for $30 -- have not tried it though.

Reply to
Wolfgang

It depends how bad the scratches are. Try this site. It may have something to help your situation.

Heres another site as well.
Hope this helps!

Reply to
Fogerty Family