2001 Tundra

When i start my truck first thing in the morning the truck has a very loud whistling noise. It only happens the first time i start my truck each day. Any idea what it might be.

Reply to
Eric Schnedler

I have an '01, and have not experienced any problems. I did, however, put a K&N FIPK to increase airflow (which it did, and translated into better mileage). This inherently can cause a whistling sound. Have you checked to see if any vacuum hoses are loose since this can be a potential cause?

Reply to
Bob Sackimono