Yellow wiper light

Hi folks,

At the moment I can't find my manual anywere to check for this, does anyone knows what a yellow looks like a wiper light on the right side of the dash means, wipers work fine and water flows ok,

Thanks

Reply to
TopHat

It could mean that the wiper fluid is getting low and needs to be filled. Scott

-- Message posted using

information at

zonie

what's next? a seat that tells you your nutritional needs after you fart?

Reply to
someone

Don't think so, is full of water and the wipers work and water streams out fine, I also remember running out of water a couple of times before and had no light on dash. Still looking for the darn book. Thanks anyways Scott.

Reply to
TopHat

Let me know what it is when you find your book. Scott

-- Message posted using

information at

zonie

What year and model Toyota truck do you have? In my 2002 Tacoma's owner's manual it says when that light comes on you need to add washer fluid. The sending unit in your washer tank may be bad, that may be why it did not come on before when you ran out of washer fluid.

Reply to
bbtaco

Reply to
Amiga

The truck is a 2006 SR5 Tundra D/C it only has 5300 miles on it. Thanks to all

Reply to
TopHat

what a novel idea that someone would actually read their manual!

Reply to
Fuller Wrath

what a novel idea that someone would actually read their manual!

Reply to
Fuller Wrath

It is what It is, ok folks I toped it with 1.5 litter of water and the light went out, don't know how or why but that jug had gone twice completely empty and no light had come on before. Thanks to the ones with suggestions.

Reply to
TopHat

rtfm? how unamerican can you be? commie!

Reply to
someone

RTFP...

Reply to