Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

NEW JASPER ENGINE ( 1994 TOYOTA T-100 3VZE ENGINE A V-6 3.0 liter SOHC ) INSTALLED BY CERTIFIED JASPER ENGINE INSTALLER
Penzoil 10W-40 and filter ( 5 qts ) breakin oil. After 50+ miles started smoking, by 200+ miles was using oil, added 2 qts by 505 miles. When oil was changed and new Fram oil filter. Breakin oil was...
3
3

Need ramp to load 4 wheel mower onto the bed of Tundra?
I'm looking for a ramp to do per Subject. I have a John Deer riding mower? I'd like a ramp I can trust to attach to the tail gate, and clear it from the blade below the mower.
15
15

Used cars for sale
Hi Friend, Recently we have launched our new website, which have all the information about the cheap used cars anybody intrested for free listing please let me know Regards,

'04 Tacoma, muffler- expensive!
what a callous asinine response
11
11

1993 2.4 liter 5 speed Tacoma extended cab minor electrical issues.
Horn, & lighter won't work, nor does the dome light with the door switches, but you can switch the dome light on with the switch overhead. No fuses are bad. What's common to these circuits? A fuse...

Clock and a/c unit on Highlander started acting oddly.
I recently changed out my oxygen sensors on my 2002 Toyota Highlander V6. I got the difficult to reach one at the rear of the engine out by myself. However, the front one under the engine manifold...

TOYOTA AURIS
Hello, I have a D4D TOYOTA AURIS 126hp and 35,000 miles my engine died. The garage must redo the engine and changed the four injectors. TOYOTA unreliability. Do you have similar problems. Greetings
1
1

Re: Thieves breaking into the rear of the RAV4
When I visited my brother in Hawaii, he recommended putting the valuables in the trunk of our rental car before driving to the restaurant or tourist trap. Then when arriving at the destination, make...
1
1

Re: Thieves breaking into the rear of the RAV4
That's OK. 100 yards or so is fine.
4
4

Re: Thieves breaking into the rear of the RAV4
I'm going to guess without looking: I bet it's a Trunk Monkey! The best car pretection package ever offered! As long as it poops outside...
2
2

Re: Thieves breaking into the rear of the RAV4
That is seriously funny stuff. Did you check out the chaperone commercial? Very, very funny unaired commercial. Very, very funny unaired commercial.

decision time
I've narrowed my choices down to two vehicles... The tacoma, 4L crew cab, trd offroad with towing package, or the gmc 5.3L sierra, crew cab SLE Yah, pretty big difference... Always loved the tacoma,...
11
11

2.7L on highway grades in 2005+ Tacoma 4x4s
Does anyone who OWNS a regular cab 2005+ 4x4 Tacoma with the 2.7L four- cylinder find it to struggle on steep highway grades, i.e.. over 6%? I have a 1996 Tacoma 4x4 w/2.7L which does the job to my...
9
9

2010 Tacoma Wheel Swap Guidance
I recently bought a 2010 Tacoma Access, and for a variety of reasons the deal was too good to pass up, but it came with steel 16x7 wheels. I'd like to upgrade to an OEM alloy wheels, and found plenty...
6
6

98 4Runner sunroof
06-02-10 19:34 98 4Runner sunroof is open in the tilt position. Switch only clicks either direction =96 no motor sound. Diagnosis? Is there a manual/ crank way to close the sunroof? Does repair...
5
5