TOYOTA AURIS

Hello, I have a D4D TOYOTA AURIS 126hp and 35,000 miles my engine died. The garage must redo the engine and changed the four injectors. TOYOTA unreliability. Do you have similar problems. Greetings

Laure

"Laure" found these unused words:

No, but then I check the fluids, don't use crap gas and do the proper servicing. Mostsuch failures [there ae some 'bad made] are the fault of the owner.

Do you?

Mine's 8 years old and going strong!

Reply to
Sir F. A. Rien