Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

(FA) 2001 4runner Sport Ed. Factory Running Boards

(FA) 2001 Factory Radio/Cassette/CD with AMP

Re: are there any happy tundra owners?
I'm driving an 03 Limited 2WD with 4000 miles, and I'm lovin it. Man, I wish for 16-19. I think I could get MPG up but then it wouldn't be near enough fun! Try keeping the tach under 2000 - booring!...
3
3

'96 tacoma xtracab 4x4 fresh air door
Can anyone tell me how to access the ventilation system 'fresh air door'? I think it is malfunctioning at speeds above 60 mpr. It makes a flapping noise. Thanks, rb

Re: Side marker light housing
Bumping this one. I really need some help with this. Thanks

Hilux 2.8 Diesel Glow Plug.
When I removed my glow plugs for replacement, one snapped off at the element right below the thread and has stayed tightly jammed in the cylinder head. I have no problem starting with one plug U/S but...
1
1

question re: shifting into low 4 wheel drive
Hello I'm the new owner of 2003 Tacoma and it is my first 4-wheel drive vehicle I have owned. I have a question regarding shifting in low 4-wheel drive. According to the manual, before shifting into...
1
1

wanted:5 watt solar cell panels
Hi I am looking for a supplier in Canada or the USA for 5 watt or so 12v solar cell panels,12" X 18" or so,that have either a Molex-Waldom connector,battery clamp connectors or cigarette lighter...

Location of expansion valve in 87 Van
Hi all. The a/c in my 87 van is pretty much nonexistant right now. Last summer I converted it over to 134 with moderate success. (I got it to blow around 60 degrees) Well this summer - it's warmer....

T3 Toyota Tundra Tonight on Monster Garage
Discovery Channel - 9 pm. EDT Channel 182 on Dishnetwork.
3
3

88 shortbed seduces women instantly
I can't keep the skezeers offa my hype tip because they like the "rusty" bed!
2
2

tundra door locks
the doors will lock on occasion of their own accord. I would like to pull the anti-theft alarm and door lock fuse and disable the whole thing. But no fuse is so marked in the owners manual. Any ideas?...
1
1

Where are the build list/codes in the tundra
Where are these located in/on the truck and is there any good websites out there to decipher these things. TIA, Doug

speaker replacement
i am interested in removing an original speaker from my 1992 4 x 2 toyota pickup truck ( the speaker is cracked ) and replacing it with another speaker. my question is: how do i get to the speaker? it...
3
3

Re: Oxygen Sensor - 22RE
I just removed my o2 sensor on my 95 taco yesterday and stripped the nuts like you wouldn't believe. they were very difficult to remove, even when saturated with liquid wrench. probably the high heat...