1943?? beetle for sale

Its not mine I'm just listing it. Because of projected cost for restoration a friend wants to sell his documented

1943 beetle, it needs total restorations, rolling chassison 16" rims, the shell has 30%of the heater channels, all glass, speedo, interiors near complete, wrong drivers ft fender and lowwer windshied is rusted bad dash in real good shape even at the windsheild. no engine but some new parts e-mail me with questions and I will see if I can get more info and pics,

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

Mark Wm. Morell