one of mine

I did this beetle in 94 and know its been stored since then, the enging that was in it was a 2384? (as I remember) It was to fast for the street.

This is a super deal do to the fact that 3 times what he was asking was put into parts and work , I traded paint job for the teal and white 65 bug that can be seen in my webshot pages.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Thanks for the heads up, I might have been tempted seeing as it's close to me and reasonably priced. Now I know to bring a magnet.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Please do and you will see nothing but quality. And then post back here what you think.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Please do and you will see nothing but quality. And then post back here what you think.

It has done 200 miles since the work you did, unless i misread it?? What was wrong with it?. I would do that in a day If i was happy with the work done? Any suggestions Mario? Why pay all that money, and not drive it?

Reply to
Neil

Hey Niel I'm not jokeing about it being to fast, I've talked about this car before and can tell you its the only "street car" I've seen with Burg 56 mm carbs .lol I think you will find it will be put in a race car were it needs to be.

it also had very sweet centerline wheels,

Its nice to see that it will be driven again.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Bergs don't make 56mm carbs. NIce try at inventing some facts, there, dipshit.

Reply to
ryan68bug

And what the f*ck kind of bore and stroke creates a 2384? Meth must be clouding your imagination.

Reply to
ryan68bug

e quoted text -

what you need to do dip shit is call warren and ask him about the engine. i'm sure you won't because al your looking for is something to bitch aboput.

I did that car in 93 and hundreds since then so I might be a little off but as I remember Burg does make 56 carbs

Its good to see all you still want to do is whine and bitch. over a car you will never own or have one that would match.

Reply to
Kafertoys

I think he meant 2387cc, that's a fairly common sized engine, for the people that believe there is no replacement, for displacement 8=) And gene Berg Ent. makes 58 mm carburetors, kinda an IDA Weber clone, but much much bigger

Reply to
kaferdave

Thanks Dave those # sound right and it even sounds nuts to me to think about the Burg 58's

The funny thing about that car is I don't think it was driven 2 miles after Gary the PO saw god his second drive around the block, We told him he needed wheelie bars :o) The engine was built by Jim sartwell racing.

Reply to
Kafertoys

quoted text -

You crybaby. When I ridicule you, it's not whining and bitching; it's calling facts for what they are, and you are a crooked piece of shit. Everyone here knows it, and even you know it. Even the event you'd "done hundreds of cars" since the mid '90s, it doesn't mean they were done right. In fact, most everyone here would assume the opposite. Dave, I've never met Mario Gavazzi face to face, and I assumed that he was hinting at a 2387cc engine, but every time he runs his mouth in here about how good he is at this and that, all I can do is think about how badly he burned that poor woman on her car, and how he refuses to make things right with her. In any other case, I wouldn't be so swift to judge others, but Mario's guilty verdict is so concrete solid I have no problem busting his balls right and left.

It's my new year's resolution to focus less on looking for his stupidity in here and continue prayers that he receives the swift justice that he so desperately deserves for the con job he pulled on Joan and anyone else he ripped off/screwed over, including John Connolly.

Reply to
ryan68bug