1982 Transporter

I need some help with my 1982 Volkswagen Transporter. I am rebuilding the engine and I have been trying to find new (not remanufactured) cylinder heads. My transporter has the air cooled, 4 cylinder, fuel injected, 2.0 litre, type 4 engine. I want to buy German-made heads, as I have not had good luck with any other manufacturer of VW parts. If anyone out there knows where I can find the cylinder heads that I am looking for, please e-mail me, or post you information on this website.

-Paul Broadway

Paul J. Broadway

Wolfgang

Wolfgang, thanks for the information. I will try to make the old ones do. Someone out there with a good machine shop could clean up by making new quality heads for people in my predicament.

-Paul Broadway

Paul J. Broadway