1982 VW WEST FALIA COOLAIR W/ 54,000 M. IN L.A. Ca.

1982 VW Westfalia (Air cooled) - $2,900 OBO

2.0 L. Automatic Transmission. A/C { NEED FREON AND TEST FOR PROPELLY OPERATION} Pop top, sleeps four. Excellent shape, . Everything works, stove, sink, fridge (propane, 12vdc,120ac). Runs great, Fuel Injection Work good, Need Install new heater ducts was damages for no drive continuosly. (Main heater cables are fine). Original interior in excellent shape, Original curtains and rear bug screen. New brake shoes and pads not too long ago. Still getting 15-17 city commuting to work and about 20 or so highway Need Install a EGR RECIVER Was old and Need Replace PAST SMOGE No Problem. I'm ask for this Van the Price of $ 2,900.00 O.B.O Give a Call for send you Pictures and More information in My E-mail snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com or Call me at 310 266-1520 Any Time Atten.- JC AGUILAR.

Reply to
JCAGUILAR12