1st drive in 20+ yrs

I drove another beetle yesterday after its been sitting for more then

20 yrs.

I ture the engine down resealed and after full tune-up and new fuel pump and carburator rebuild the bug drove great.

I"m not sure why it wasn't driven when taken off the road in 86 and yes I do believe the PO said it ran when it was parked...(All I can think when I hear this alot ,is then why was it parked?)

Very nice bug to drive can't wait to play with it more.

Reply to
Kafertoys