2 more projects @ Vintage Werks resto

its funny its only the cars I do only get 2 inched pictures , Its to sad you can't realize the originality of that 66 beetle the picture of the orginal paint on the inside of the decklid.dash and underhood along woth door jams. isn't leaving as much of the originality what restoration is all about. sure we could have bought the real nice Wolfsburg West bumpers like the otheres had but those are original bumpers on it. and so I was pressed for time to get it ready for show, I'm working on 6 others at the same time. I will fix the bumper ajustment.

Do you see how the original 66 seats were done, bet you won't find many 66's with original lookin interior.

I have pictures of another project I'm finishing up soon so keep your eyes on my webshot pages.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Yet again you elude the truth pointed out so many times. God, but meth must be a bitch to live with. My only hope is that one of these days you overdose and the world will be rid of your sorry bitch ass, once and for all.

Reply to
ryan68bug

that makes no sense... the reason the pictures seem odd to you is because they are close ups to show *details* not 20 footers.... 20 footers are fine if you pull a sheib on it...

no, "restoration" is to put it back the way it came from the factory..... that is the major problem with your terminology, you don't understand the definition of the word... the pictures of the rear apron show how much importance you put on "detail"... the pictures clearly show new paint over unpreped surfaces... flaking paint, and even dirt and buildup between the apron and the seal retaining strip...... it's the details that set the real bodymen apart from the guys that scuff and squirt cars... at least scuffing it up would have knocked down that flaking paint that was painted over..

it's not the quality of the bumpers in question it's the poor installation...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

come on chris show mw your vws so I know what right is... oh thats right you...lol

those that can do those that can't bitch

you freaks need a life how many times do you need to be told.

hey Ryan the meth thing is old and anytime you want to put up 5k (Yes it would go to charity) I'm willing to prove I've NEVER done anything like meth or the drugs you must be on.

Reply to
Kafertoys

"come on" Mario.... you realize the subject of the thread isn't *me* don't you? you should YOU started the thread... hell have someone read the subject to you.... you won't find anywhere that *I* bragged on the work coming out of *MY* shop... You on the other hand make claims that pictures don't support... so as long as you lie like that you will be called out....everytime... get used to it or stop hacking up cars and lying about it...

try again when you are sober, that makes as much sense as dropping off a car at your shop.... TELL US WHAT YOU SEE IN THOSE PICTURES MR. PROFESSIONAL BODYGOD... if you can't then shut the f*ck up... it's really simple back up what you said, or stop saying anything you piece of shit..

how many times do you need to be told not to steal folks money and to stop jacklegging vw's?

you don't have 5k dollars... that's a safe bet... if you *did* you'd have given Joan her money back, you even said the car came out bad in an IM.... but you defended it to the end because you *can't* pay her back... and yes, I'd bet that you can't pay her back...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Please Chris tell me where years of whining and bitching about me has gotten you and the other freaks?

lets see I'm still building multi show winning VW's your not even driving one that would pass for a maaco job.

Anyone can see how you and others have an obsession of me and my work while I laugh at how you and others frivolously work at telling lies and wasting time just biching.

Do you see where its doing any good? Again spend all that energy to work on your cars, how can anyone that has nothing to show comment those that do.

for me its just entertaining knowing that I'm still swamped with work and not once has it slowed down.

I'm still willing to sell the business but the price up do to the fact that I seem to be economy proof.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Pretty funny talk from a guy who lives in a rented trailer and bounces checks for less than $50 on his business account.

What a complete liar you are, Mario.

And you ask what good we've done? You know EXACTLY what good has come out of this for the more honest people in the VW community. Computer savvy people these days tend to research a vendor before doing business with them - and I know for a fact that by spreading the truth about you that we've steered thousands and thousands of dollars away from you. This is absolute FACT. And this is a public service, because you are without question the scummiest person in the VW world. So for the negligible effort this has taken, I'd say 'mission accomplished'. You idiot.

You have been banned from The Samba, the largest VW web site on the planet.

I have a strong feeling that you are about to be banned from more than a few shows across the country for admitting to bringing LOADED WEAPONS into shows and expressing an intent to use them. Any smart show operator with a lick of sense that cares at all about their personal liability will have no other choice.

And as time goes on, more and more people across the world know you for the liar and thief that you are. Your work is absolute crap, and everybody knows it. You are basically shunned from any VW community that knows better. You're even listed on Ratwell's site as a scammer. Too funny.

So what has all this accomplished? Don't make me laugh! When you start bouncing checks like you have been lately, its not hard to see that you're circling the drain. Do you even plan to make good on those checks? Probably not, eh? Ripping off people has been a way of life for you.

And all of this because you stole from people and publicly laughed about it afterwards. Bet you wish you hadn't done that now, huh little man?

So remember, Google searchers everywhere - MARIO GAVAZZI and SHERRY KELLY, dba VINTAGE WERKS RESTORATION in Burlington, North Carolia are complete SCAM ARTISTS and should be avoided at all costs. Please see the following links as proof:

And do you like apples, Mario?

Do a Google search on "Vintage Werks Resto" and see what comes up on top.

Lol! How do you like them apples?

=A0 =A0

Reply to
Meyer

lol lie to yerself if its the only way you can deal with it but over come your fears and come to my shop if you want to see a packed house.

Hope all your easters have gone as great as mine.

lets not forget the meaning.

Reply to
Kafertoys

you do lie to yourself... and your reply above is just like we expect.. just as the work coming out of your shop... for a long time now you've lied through your teeth, avoided talking about the work that you've bragged about here on this group... you talk about it when you tell us how great it is, but won't talk about it when someone posts exacdtly what it really looks like.... so, more of the same, you brag, you lie, and you put out crap for work and tell us how great it is.... at least you are like most liars and thieves, predictable...

this is on topic, and you won't do anything except ignore it, but as Meyer pointed out, google search will show it:

EXAMPLES OF THE WORK FROM VINTAGE WERKS RESTORATIONS! no opinions, just pictures that speak the facts:

- news story featuring Vintage Werks Restoration

yellow ghia that Mario claimed to be "show winning work"(pictures taken at a show while it was on display)

Mario claimed this 66 to be show quality, here are some pictures he supplied(typical 20 footers he likes to show):

here are some pictures that show a little bit more detail of the show winning work performed by Mario Gavazzi at Vintage Werks Restoration:
more information:

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Reply to
Joey Tribiani