Shelby's 73 super at Vintage Werks

The engine was rebuilt first and enjoyed while waiting its turn to look as good as it runs.

Mario

Reply to
Kafertoys

It must run pretty shitty then.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

so you're saying it runs like a second rate rebuild? if it runs great, they should have stepped a couple notches above you and had Maaco do the paint..

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I have a feeling this picture was taken after Mario was all done.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

I find most interesting that we see before, and after, but nothing in the middle....like the chicken shit that is holding that mud on there....

Reply to
a-nony-mouse

nah, there's be fanfold house insulation showing through the hole in the bondo that fell out, if that were the case...LOL

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Mario, what's the next show you will be attending?

Reply to
Scott H

With all the junk Mario puts under the Bondo, for all we know Jimmy Hoffas body in under one of his projects.

Reply to
John

Nah, it will just be a bondo replica of him.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres