40 hp big bore P+C at Wofsburg West

I noticed there have been a few posts for 40HP Big Bore P+C sets wanted . Wolfsburg West has some in stock $250 a set. Lloyd in Eureka,CA my link didn't work :( do a search..

Reply to
Lloyd McClelland

"lsm6" wrote: > I noticed there have been a few posts for 40HP Big Bore P+C > sets wanted . > Wolfsburg West has some in stock $250 a set. Lloyd in > Eureka,CA my > link didn't work :( do a search..

Everyone has them in stock, CIP, BFY, etc. Prices range from $225 to $250.

Reply to
Kafernussen