6 volt generator F.S.

In California. Make me an offer plus shipping. snipped-for-privacy@humboldt1.com

g adds. MONEY , what a concept

Reply to
LL bean

Hey I have one here in Chicago that I tried to get rid of. It came off when I converted a Type 1 to 12 volts. I had no takers. :-( good luck!

later, dave (One out of many daves)

Reply to
One out of many daves

I have heard of people re-winding them to produce 12 volts. as they fit early Porsches. i.e. small diameter. fixed stands.

g adds. MONEY , what a concept

Reply to
LL bean

Eventually I will be getting my old '64 back on the road... and will be keeping it 6V. Maybe when I get back to Chicago (bringing my son back to college) I could look you up? It is always good to have a spare generator... I would just not be able to tell my wife..... I have a garage full of parts...

Reply to
KWW

lol let me know when so I don't recycle it. ;-)

later, dave (One out of many daves)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

message

snipped-for-privacy@humboldt1.com

Reply to
KWW

I shall be out that way about the 3rd week of August.

message

snipped-for-privacy@humboldt1.com

Reply to
KWW

Let me dig it out and make sure all parts are there. (Stand, volt. reg., generator, plus whatever else is left after the conversion to 12v)

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1