Want to buy KG, N.California

anyone want to sell a '69 and or parts. Eureka & beyond.

839 4690 snipped-for-privacy@humboldt1.com

g adds. MONEY , what a concept

Reply to
LL bean

Mr Bean, there's one listed in the Sacto Bee classifieds. Go to

and click on classifieds and search for "ghia" and it will pop up. Looks like it's in Sacramento, which I would consider "beyond" Eureka. Ad was placed May 5th.

You could also search cars.com in their "1982 and older" section of the used cars search. The one in Sacto is cross-listed there, too. I'd post the direct link to the ad but it's a paragraph long.

Ted/77std

Reply to
Ted