71 Super Beetle Vert bicycle rack?

A number of years ago I saw a deck lid mounted bike rack for an SB vert. Google gets me nuthin'. Any help or pointers to the product?

Reply to
Steve

When I was in college I just used a regular trunk mount type rack. It was basically two arms covered in vinyl to support the bike with 4 legs that rested on the trunk. Ran the attachment webbing through the vents on my standard '70 no problem. Of course, I only used it 4 or 6 times a year or something like that and the Uni was only 110 miles away and the interstate was almost straight.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Thank you, Michael, I think that's the solution.

Reply to
Steve