74 hood on 71

On Sat, 1 May 2004 19:40:23 -0400, "Ben Boyle" ran around screaming and yelling:

Not 100% sure, and hope Kathy J will correct if i'm not, but i think Kathy has stated that the writers of the articles are responsible to proof-read them for errors...Kathy does an *excellent* job with hers...not being in the magazine business *I* personally do not know the process, so i don't know if the article the writer submits is the article printed....(meaning i dont' know if they have keypushers somewhere...) JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Ben Boyle

That's so friggin stupid I can't stand it. Years ago there was a trend to fire the proofreaders and it's been downhill ever since. If SOMEONE at the magazine doesn't check grammar and spelling, then they desreve be too stupid to survive.

Reply to
jjs

On Sat, 01 May 2004 18:51:19 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@xyzzy.stafford.net (jjs) scribbled this interesting note:

John,

You misspelled "Let them eat cake!"

John Willis

"VWGirl" wrote in news:c7173c$hc369$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-72729.news.uni-berlin.de:

I could be wrong but I don't recall seeing anybody except myself posting links to my website about my Jeep stuff.

Not by everyone.

I've been exposed to a great wailing and gnashing of teeth over some of my OT posts, but it all sounded like whining to me. I was also exposed to some comments that said they enjoyed seeing some of the braindead hillybilly "hey Bubba watch this!" stuff I do. I figured that if some people wanted to see it and some didn't that I'd post it under "OT" and leave it at that. If people don't wanna read my posts or click on my links then they don't have to. Nobody's got a gun held to their head.

OK. I'm allowed to do whatever I want whenever I want and everyone else can ask me individually if they are allowed to do stuff and I'll let them know on a case-by-case basis. No... Wait... That's Jan's job. :-)

Reply to
Shaggie

Reply to
ilambert

But Lauren, You are the VWGirl. You will always be on a pedestal....*8-}

What?

-- the Grokdoc Tom Malmevik all that groks is god

67 Baja "marti"
Reply to
Thomas Malmevik

I know ;-) some people just can't grasp that concept :-P

Reply to
VWGirl