74 westy body panels

planning on replacing some body panels on our 74 westy soon.

what is the recommended supplier for decent quality panels?????

Reply to
bob

Check your local auto body supply stores, might be shocked what they can get. I reworked a '69 westy and the only thing I had to get mail order was the canvas. Rockers, dogleg and wheelhouse patch panel was all available locally.

If you have to mail order, I like bus-boys.com

knt

bob wrote:

Reply to
knt

This site looks promising. I was going to order a rear wheel arch for my

70' Bus till a dirt cheap parts bus fell in my lap that just happen to have that part in good shape..... along with other stuff I needed.

Mac