Shopping for a Westy...Ugh

So with tax returns this year, the family and I plan on getty a Westy. I have around 5k to spend. Maybe 6 if I stretch it. I would like a 74 and later, prefer a 78-79. As I'm finding out, you can't get a decent looking Westy for that price. All I find on thesamba are rusty and abused. When did the prices on these get so high? We might have to change what we want I guess. Maybe I will buy a thing...

Reply to
Trey