78 champagne edition bus restoration

You think Ive been coming here since 07 just for the VW threads?

Reply to
kshultis

no what I think is your here for little ol me. snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net This person has not created a profile. Name: Location: Title: Industry: Email address: snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net Website or Blog: Quote: About me:

Recent Activity: Activity in rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled (8)

78 champagne edition bus restoration 9 hours ago 78 champagne edition bus restoration 24 hours ago 78 champagne edition bus restoration 47 hours ago 78 champagne edition bus restoration 2 days ago I was going to stay away but was caled back Nov 25 2008 I was going to stay away but was caled back Nov 24 2008 1952 Euro zitter at Vintage werks Aug 21 2008 A fix to everyones problem Oct 1 2007 Post Activity Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 2007 1 2008 1 2 2009 4

Kafertoys

So. posting in this thread and s few others LAST year make me a fan? with your nonexistant ethics and evasive personality clambering on here for acceptance like a starving whipped puppy, I do find it entertaining Wait,I guess I am a fan.

Reply to
kshultis

heres an update

Reply to
Kafertoys

Another piece of shit being shilled by Gavazzi the cocksmoker.

Reply to
ryan68bug

D'oh.... I remember the first time I welded...wasn't this bad though...

Joey Tribiani

Hey Chris because you are so intrigued with me I will let you know I'm the type of person you need to show me proof and so far you have shown none.

I'm not saying you can't do it but to my understanding you have not fixed any of the rust on your own that are near rust free, and have you finished building your engine yet?

Try taking a few from junk yards and making show winners out of them.

Remember I am doing this for all those that can't and I don't understand how you can't understand the amount of good I do for the VW community.

Its your loss for not tring to see the reality.

Reply to
Kafertoys

that's kind of stupid to say... how can I show you fixed rust if there is none to fix? surely even you can wrap your head around that one... Nonetheless, that picture was a fine example of amatuer welding... defend it all you want, it won't change... that is precisely why guys like Kelly can bust your balls for your lack of metal working skills... good thing you can butter that up after you are done... Welding really isn't that tough, Mario, you should have been able to pick it up by now... I started brazing in panels before i hit my teens... by my late teens i was a certified pressure vessel welder... a mig gun is simple, you just need to practice welding correctly instead of taking solice in knowing you can cover it up later... proper metal work is the base for proper bodywork...

it's on the stand waiting for heads... what does my engine have to do with your shitty welding?

you should try to do the same... not some gimme trophy, but an actual show worthy car...

you may feel you do good, but shitty work is never good... even if you didn't overcharge folks for it and rip them for work you never even did..

the problem is, *I* do see reality... you just don't...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I'll make it very simple for you and the other few freaks to understand

reality is "I get it Done while you sit and bitch"

Reply to
Kafertoys

I'd rather do nothing than steal from others and overcharge for shitty work. I'd rather have my project car sit for eternity than rob from others and continue to visit RAMVA claiming to be the best. Oh that's right, I have integrity and you don't, I don't steal from others, and you do. How silly of me to forget. You are a degenerate with no ethics and morals. I am a decent, honest human being that contributes to society.

Reply to
ryan68bug

you do get "it" done.... that is where you lose touch with reality... now learn the trade you claim to have mastered...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

the 2 beetles at the last show showa I have.

Reply to
Kafertoys

it really is unfortunate that you don't have a clue... go to a real car show with real works of art.... I've been to all the shows on this coast, there are some nice cars (oddly, none that you did) but if you want to really gauge *your* work, a vw show is not the place to do it... real bodymen know this, others just sit back and brag on gimme trophies... which are you?

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Your a tard and for ever will be You don't have the balls to walk up to anyone at the shows and tell them all the work and effort is a gimme

you truly have issues

Reply to
Kafertoys

*you're* a moron... I'll tell you that your work is subpar, and you'll have nothing to say... just as you do here, you'd whine that it's the best then run and hide...that's why you didn't have the "balls" to stand by your work when Joan's car was on display... all this talk of "balls" you'd think you'd have more than the ones in your mouth...
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Tell me how I have been hidding? If your reality is that messed up my friend you might want to think about talking to someone. We all know you have been under alot of pressure lately , it might be a good thing for you to deal with your issues.

Reply to
Kafertoys

Shut up, f@ggot.

Reply to
ryan68bug

you hid from Joan's car at the show... you didn't have the "balls" (since you love them so) to stand beside YOUR work.... you have no credibility here...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani