What ever happened to Ant ?

Anyone know what happened to Ant the Monarch of Menace ? For some unknown reason I got to thinking about him earlier.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

I have been wondering about that too now and then..

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Reply to
Bill Berckman

I can't rember any posts from him since 2002.

Reply to
Jim347a

Well shit, we're just going to have to hunt him down for old times sake.

Randy

Reply to
rjmacres

Arrested for Full frontal nudity close to a Elementary school.

J.

Reply to
P.J.Berg

He last posted on Volksrods in Dec. '03 and he posted a 'for sale' ad on the Samba in Sept. '06 for that '57 Ghia he had:

Looks like the last valid date for that website he was involved with was in Sept. '04:
*/

Scott H