97 VW Cabrio

Hey I am needing to switch out the AC Compressor, a drier, and the expansion valve on My cabrio I am needing to know if any one knows if theres a wholesale place to find the compressors, On ebay theres seller selling a rebuilt for 180 I did take the car to a mechanic who said he would not use rebuilt, cause of bad luck, he would rather see Me get a used one I am sort of skeptical of that any help would be much appreciated thanks Mark

Reply to
fiestyvermin

I'm noticing a theme here....

:-p

Sneaks '68 T1

Reply to
Sneaks

I think there must be such a thing as a Freudian mis-post.

Reply to
Michael Cecil

At least he was close. Air conditioning is air cooling.

Randy

Reply to
Randy