A.J. Sims

Hi Volks, I am a long time lurker , rare poster. Got a couple of questions that I need some help with.

  1. Has anyone running Kadron carbs ever had the secondary venturi come loose and be sucked into the engine? (not a good thing)
  2. Anyone ever had any carburator work done by "Mr. Kadron" aka AJ Sims @ LowBugget.com?

In case you can't tell, I'm having a problem...... You can reply to snipped-for-privacy@type2.com and many, many thanks. Ted (the cherry guy)

Reply to
TBear

Ted, I had A. J. rebuild my Kadrons; complete rebuild w/ vented fuel bowls, overbored venturies (31.5mm), etc. Does very good work, but is slow on turnaround (Hey, He's busy). Did not know he did porting for Vac Advance (figured this out on my own), recommend this.

El Paso Bob

1776 71 Baja Currently getting 22.3MPG on oxygenated fuel
Reply to
The Joneses