A little off topic, but my Rabbit site is updated.

Hey, Just wanted to let everyone know I've done a bunch of updates to my Vw Rabbit and Truck site over the last few weeks and months. If its been a while since you've visited, Welcome back. leave me some feed back and let me know what you think.

Please check it out!

nuttygoodguy

"nuttygoodguy" wrote

Well, I don't have any Rabbits but I like your site .... `specially like the videos.

:-D

Reply to
Scott H