A sweet ride today.

I got a nice long ride in a 72 standard today. The suspension bangs front and back over some not even big bumps . Road cracks . mild pot hole. I know its lubed up., Is this normal part of torsion bar suspension noise .

Reply to
DogDiesel

Sounds like shock absorbers are not well or more likely the rubber mounting bushes at top and bottom of shocks are worn. Cheap and easy to replace. Noise from torsion bars is not normal. Check them bushes. John

Reply to
John

Reply to
DogDiesel