aircooled.net?

I'm the only one allowed to have Dog fights with John C!!!!

Reply to
VWGirl

i second (third, fourth, ninety-eth, whatever) that. as good as ramva has been for me, i posted a question a little while back asking about the shift coupler in my puma and never got a response. i sent it to john's tech address and got an answer, by golly. he's of course been great in the past as well, and i will continue to order from ac.n as long as they have the parts i need.

Reply to
Dewey Hylton