Aircooled.org.uk / free ads / parts listing / link exchange

Where can I advertise my VW for free? Answer:

. Perhaps you want to advertise a classic Porsche for sale? Well, Aircooled is a free to use, free to advertise web site for classic aircooled cars, campers and spare parts. It has been in existence for a couple of years, pottering along quite nicely.

Then it underwent a revamp and with the help of a large VW show (thanks DubFreeze) got some much needed publicity. Now it's just undergone a third reincarnation to spruce things up and include new items of interest, like the online store listings.

Link exchange on the resources page.

Reply to
Aircooled.org.uk