On-line Parts Listing

Does anyone know of a site where you can look up parts listings for Chev/GMC Trucks and get a rough idea of dealer pricing. Specifically I'm looking for a new set of engine oil cooler lines.
Thanks Kevin
www.gmpartsdirect.com www.partszoneonline.com
May be difficult to find what you need, if they list it, unless you have a part number.
On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:23:11 -0400, "KV"

Thanks Mike: I checked out both links, but as you said, without part numbers it pretty near makes the task impossible. I will have to keep trying. Kevin
KV wrote:

try www.rockauto.com for major parts by description
Reed, this is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks, Kevin