Re: VW, Daimler Chrysler, Daewoo working on aircooled engine

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 17:55:52 +0100, "Huw" left Mt Vesuvius in a state of jealous awe as he began spewing from the mouth thusly:

>> > VW, Daimler Chrysler, Daewoo working on aircooled engine >> > >> > With the end of production of the aircooled Beetle in >> > Mexico earlier this year, some consider the aircooled >> > era over. However, VW is exploring production of a >> > modern aircooled design. VW established itself as the >> > leader of the Air Cooled Development Conference (ACDC), >> >> This apparently doesn't exist. It is extremely likely that >> this entire article is a work of fiction. >> >> Ted >> >> > >You've GOT to be kidding? > >Huw >:-) >

Wait a minute... I missed the start of this thread. Was there a link posted concerning development of a new aircooled engine? Thanks.

-- Travis '63 VW Camo Baja...

your enemies. It messes with their heads.It doesn't take a very big person to carry a grudge. :wq!

Reply to
travis