Annoying fuel pump

Hi. How do you guys recommend mounting or quieting a loud fuel pump? I have a previously fuel injected '76 bug, which is why there is an electic pump. It's mounted to the frame behind my front right wheel, and it drives me nuts with its constant ticking.

How do I get this thing to shut up???

Reply to
Masamune357

Rubber shock/vibration mounts, like this:

Speedy Jim

Speedy Jim

Unplug the wire, or take out the fuse?

Reply to
Oldbie

buy this

EuroBug

Sounds like a gas heater pump. They make a ticking sound, but I could be wrong.

Ryan.

Reply to
Ryan Lester

Rubber Rabbit Radiator mounts.