Any Dune Buggy gurus out there?

is that similar to the time you said that joan's car "could have easily been a showcar like all my work"? or when you said the car had "no bondo" in it? or on your invoices where you said you cut out all rust and replaced with

*metal*? or.... well you see, i could go on, but there's really no need.
Reply to
Joey Tribiani

look for me to run for president in 2012.

Reply to
Kafertoys

It occurs to me that if Mario *had* a wife that was 3 1/2 feet tall with a flat head the two of them would look like a damned pair of bookends.

Reply to
Leopold Stotch

That would be some damned ugly bookends.

Reply to
rjmacres

look for me to run for president in 2012.

I'm guessing that, as usual, you won't answer the simple question... typical of someone that *can't* answer the question...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani