Any real "old school" vw speedo rebuilders out there?

I am tired of getting ripped off to buy a speedo that is off my 20 mph at speed.....

Used to be an older guy in Ca that did them right, but i know he passed on......

Anyone jump in to fill his shoes? And if so, where? I would love to be able to send a speedo somewhere, tell them the tire size and have it come back spot on.

Reply to
Vanagon Man

try these guys.................California area. Good reputation, to date.

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply MUADIB®

MUADIB®

One of the best ones out there is North Hollywood Speedometer. You can find them at

Neil

Reply to
Bill Gates

hth, TBerk

I am an excellent rebuilder of Speedo's. Usually what happens is that you head out to the beach, not realizing that your "package" is far to large for your Speedo. Speedo blowout generally occurs, and embarrassment ensues.

Send your Speedo to me, and I will sew it back together for free. You will be back on the beach in no time.

-Ray

Reply to
Ray Dios Haque

On Sat, 1 May 2004 16:59:38 -0400, "Ray Dios Haque" ran around screaming and yelling:

if this is the case, the only embarrassment would be from the other males around you when their women look at them like they have bugs coming out of thier eyes... JT

Reply to
Joey Tribiani