Any word when Raby's Aircooled site will be back up for engines?

I was looking at his site.... getting tired of not having enough power for cruising, A/C, etc... thinking of replacing engine and tranny. Bummed out that his pages for engines are "being revised". Anybody heard how long before they are back up?

At least for now I finally am back to a place where I can think about getting decent wheels/fixing up what I have. (unless my son loses his financial aid again in college...)

Thx,

Reply to
KWW