Anyone in the Round Rock - Austin TX area?

Would like to meet folks in my area to talk about VWs and get together with to shoot the shit. I'm a gay American but into cars and have a 64 Beetle I've had since high school and collect VW toys and other memorabilia.

-- Later,

Mike R. snipped-for-privacy@highstream.net

Reply to
<mcr

it's great that you are happy, but that doesn't really concern ACVW's...(irrelevant unless you are actually looking for a date. @@)

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

Mike have you met this group of VW enthusiasts?

meet like the First Thursday 9(if memory serves) at Deep Eddypool so Like exit the last exit going South on Mopac before TownLake. They drink beer and talk and then parage to Austin's Pizza on south Lamar for Pizza and more beer Friendly group! Larry Boy

Reply to
LarryBoy