anyone knows the type 275?

Hi All,

I just bought a '72 baywindow ambulance recently and discover that it is a type 275, and I believe those were probably made by volkswagen as ambulances at the factory, but I don't know anything else! I've searched the internet and I can't find any information anywhere. Anybody can tell me a bit more on these buses, or where to look?

here is the beauty, a completele unrestored '72 ambulance

---------------------------------------------------------------------- Thanks but my penis, breasts and mortgage have exactly the right size. Not interested in your spam

Reply to
Ant

Neat. What is that round dome on top?

Reply to
Michael Cecil

A sort of friend of mine named Mikko Heikkilä has one ('55) and knows a lot about them. He runs

(email links there, probably).

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

The little dome on top is the ventilation, there is a fan inside that the doctor can activate through a swicht in the medical area. In this on in particular it was completely filled with wasp nests!

Ant

Michael Cecil wrote in this friggin' newsgroup:

Reply to
Ant

Thanks, I'll email this guy

Jan Andersson wrote in this friggin' newsgroup:

Reply to
Ant

Tell him I said hi

Jan