Anyone who purchased a MexiBeetel from BTLMEX?

Hi,

I am looking for people who purchased a "restored" MexiBeetle from BTLMEX in Arizona. I bought my car from this company in November 2003 and have encountered a number of serious business problems in dealing with this company

Would like to exchange experiences with people who also bought a car from this company.

And maybe we can also talk about how cool the 1600i (offical name of the "MexiBeetle") is.

THanks,

Marco

Reply to
Marco

I didn't purchase from Brlmex, but have a 1998 Mexican Beetle from another source. I do, however, want to buy some things from Btlmex. I have heard from others who have bought parts from them with no problems. What problems have you had with them?

Ed "

Reply to
Ed

Hi Ed,

tons of problems. Technical and legal. Car doesn't work. Parts ordered and paid for but nevere shipped. Title no good, etc. etc.

BTLMEX owner Miguel Padres has been notified several times, but he doesn't do anything.

If I were you, watch out and maybe get your parts from another source.

Marco

Reply to
Marco