Balls

Eventually got around to replacing all my T3 Ball joints. Two top ones were pretty good for 40 years old but two bottoms were ...........d. One actually had about 3/16 movement into and out of socket. (Bit like my hip). That typical about bottom ones wearing out more quickly?. In Aust we have a rush of Ford Territories with the lower ball joints totally collapsing and falling out at 40,000 kilometres from new( not miles mind you, kilometers). John

Reply to
John