Beetle Interior- Colour Help

Hey Guys,

I hope someone can answer this question for me, others keep telling me to go to other sources and not answering my question:

Has anybody bought an interior from the TMI vintage series? My bug is Bahama blue and the winsor/iris interior that was previously in it isn't made anymore and I want to do something kinda funky.

I'm thinking the Cosmo green/ Phosphor which I think is an original bus colour?? My bf is freaking out that it's going to be too green and contrast the blue, but the car has green in it.

So my question is does anybody have this!! and can I see a picture? and would you describe it as really green or sorta a turk colour. I think we can pull off the turky colour.

Thanks,

Lil ol girl from Canada

Reply to
Anathea

Just for reference I should have included this:

Anathea

I don't see a option on the site but a few years ago I had them send me a brochure with all the colors. Maybe they'll send you one and you can hold it up to the car in question

Reply to
Ben Boyle

I've looked at two of the things online and one of them looks really bubble gum 60's turquoise and then the one on the TMI Site looks more greeny. I imagine the brochure will provide for another colour. Maybe I'm colour blind? And I agree with you...who cares if I like it right!

Ben Boyle wrote:

brochure with all the colors. Maybe they'll

on selling the car I say run with it.

Reply to
Anathea