Interior Question

Hey guys,

I have a question. I am "In love" with this bug's interior.

I mean that one is from Classic VW's so I assume they made it theirselves, but is there somewhere I could get something simular? Everywhere I look (wolsburg west, tmi etc) all have the solid front seat like this
and I don'tlike that.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

-- Anna Vancouver Island, BC

65 Bahama Blue Bug "Bebe Jones" 79 Auto Westy "Avy" 58 Panel Van "Glenn" 58 Panel Van "Selah"
Reply to
BugBum

Try Sewfine

They did some custom leather seats for me that wound up in their catalog.

Reply to
mikesghia

"BugBum" wrote

Why not buy from them (WCCR)?

Reply to
Scott H

Wouldn't that be like super duper expensive?

-- Anna Vancouver Island, BC

65 Bahama Blue Bug "Bebe Jones" 79 Auto Westy "Avy" 58 Panel Van "Glenn"

theirselves,

Reply to
BugBum

Reply to
Ben Boyle

I don't know. I suppose a quick call or email to them would answer that question. "Give us a call for Information or a Free Estimate" "For samples or questions about upholstery please email Nate "

After looking at their site a little closer, I'm not even sure that they sell the interiors. I initially assumed that they do after reading "We are very proud that we are making these fine high quality interiors, from scratch" .... but now I think they're just touting the fact that they make their own interiors for the restorations they do. Sorry. :-/

Reply to
Scott H

Reply to
Ben Boyle

Someone was telling me last night I can have tmi custom do my interior. I had just never seen the horizontal coloured stripe along the top like that in any of their catologues. It looks pretty classy, and different. I'm going to email tmi and see if they can do that.

thanks btw.