BILTEMA stores Nordic Countries

Does anyone live near one of these stores?

I would like someone to purchase spome items and send to the UK.

I would pay you in advamce and pay shipping and costs.

This is not a scam see

and

If you mail me I will mail you back a landline phone number.

The items we want are electic polishers for car detailing.

Help really appreciated.

Thanks

Tony

Reply to
Tony Bennett

I know the chain well. They sell a lot of stuff that is of very poor quality, and I believe this to be one of them. I would not trust their electric tools very far. You can't get spares for them either. An electric polisher is a demanding little piece of equipment, it needs to have a strong motor and gears, capable of turning the buffer at low speeds, under quite a bit of torque sometimes. Overheating and weak motors are usually linked together.. I recommend you to shop elsewhere and pay more for a quality tool. The polisher the pros use cost several hundred euros a piece. Biltema is a source for CHEAP stuff that isn't expected to last long. Trust me I know. They have a lot of my money :)

SOME of their stuff is ok, and some can be made to work better and last longer, with some preventive maintenance BEFORE you start using them.

But there's not much you can do to undersized motors and poor quality reduction gears.

Jan

Reply to
Kidd

Jan

Thanks for your reply and information.

There is massive interest in these polishers in the UK from some quite professional people, and at the price for the use we and others would get maybe they are worth a go. The same tool is sold in the UK at nearly three times more!

Can anyone help - the risk is ours!

Thanks again.

Tonyb

Reply to
Tony Bennett

Hello!

------

I live near one. And I can send you one - if you really want one.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Thanks Olli

This is the item.

Could you possibly see how much postage would cost to the UK, work out your costs - please dont do it for nothing! and let me know the total cost.

Do you have paypal, or I can send currency of your choice by registered post. THanks again Tony

ps one guy bought one from Finland and paid eur 29.90, box 2 eur and

29.80 eur for finnish airmail - but I think you are in Norway?

Tony

Reply to
Tony Bennett

No item info was on your post. Biltema here in Finland lists two polishers:

item 17-044: 120 W polisher, 16.90 euros

item 17-088: 350 W polisher, 29,90 euros

then

item 17-045: 2 spare polishing pads/clothes to 17-044, 2,25 euros

item 17-0881: 2 spare polishing pads/clothes to 17-088, 2,95 euros

I am in Finland also.

We can continue about the details by email.

Reply to
Olli Lammi

Hi there, its Tony's son. The item we are after is on the following link:

Cheers for all your help so far!

Reply to
Matt