Bodywork

Hi everyone,

I have a 1964 camper bus. I'm told it's the kind that was brought over here as a cargo van and then made into a camper here. In any case, it's slowly but surely rusting away. I have rust around the area just above the front wheels, at the back where the battery sits, and in the front, just above the bumper. I've been told this can all be fixed. Has anyone here done any bodywork or had it done to their old bus? If so, I'm wondering about the cost. I want to keep the old girl, but if it becomes too expensive because of this problem, I'll have to seek out something a little different. If you can help, please let me know. I live in Seattle, so if anyone here knows approximate costs, I'd be appreciative. Again, I'd like to restore the bus, and I need to know what it would cost and how long it would take.

Thanks,

Dan

Reply to
Dan Kiehnle