BWAHAHAHA!!!!

".INSIDE NEED WORK AND ENGINE MAY NEED A VALVE JOB OR OVER HAUL....or replace..ASKING PRICE MY BE HIGH BUT THEY ARE NO LONGER MAKEING THESE TYPE OF CARS AS OF THIS YEAR...ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.."

Well, at least they came down from the asking price of $10,500.

*sputter*
Reply to
Shag

And I bet the photo is from 30 years ago! Definitely NOT a current photo. What is he trying to hide?

Reply to
Red Bug

Looks like a lovely Clementine 71 SB. I sold one up in that neck of the woods many moons ago (85). I took a nearly perfect 160K Oklahoma 71 SB (ZERO rust and ZERO) undercoating up there and watched as the rust bubbled up in numerous spots within 4 months. What a horrible death ..... Andy

63 camper
Reply to
Busman

$200 Korean and I'll take it off your hands Rick Bass Players Drink Bass

Reply to
Rick Bass (M)

And The Lovely Vanna White Helps too huh?

(YUCK!)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®

You know, Travis, Manteno isn't very far from where I live. I saw a bluish '70's Beetle at the junkyard along the I-57 today. Had it been red, I would have wondered if it was this one.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

It's even lowered....no wait....it's just a fat chick in the car. Needs new shocks, seats, etc.

Neil

Reply to
Neil

Oh well, that does it. Those seats are hard to re-upholster after being squashed. I'm out. Andy

Reply to
Busman

Not about VW but speaking of Fat Chicks, it is no secret that Americans in general are obese. One company is trying to capatilize on all that lard by introducing a new product made especially for for blubber butts. Click on the link if interested.

Bill Berckman

WOW! The cost of being fat: $1386.00 plus $50 for shipping. I've 270lbs myself, but a standard toilet still fits me just fine. Check out this graphic:

Kind of makes one want to hurl.

Entrepreneur magazine says one of the hottest markets currently in development is the market for items for "large" people.

Neil

Reply to
Neil

I don't think that truck in the background is 30 years old.

Reply to
Seth Graham

So not only is america fat, america is starting to accept it as normal.

Maybe I should up my morning treadmill use to a full hour, just to make sure I don't end up so complacent.

Reply to
Seth Graham

Ouch! :D

Max