Saw a sad sight today

At a junkyard near the Mile 312 exit on the 57, I saw a sad little Beetle. Looked like it was somewhat the worse for wear and it was a post-70 model. Lots of rust. Didn't get a good look at it.

Charles of Kankakee

Reply to
Charles Fregeau

Ah hell, it's a new Bug. Let 'em all rot to hell. 1970 was like yesterday; reminds me I otta clean the fridge.

Reply to
jjs

No car that is 35 years old is "new" Since if memory serves your Beetle is a '72, I say let it rot to hell too.

Reply to
Ben Boyle

It's relative.

Reply to
jjs

That's what happens when the rednecks get too friendly with their cars. Bunch of inbred tailpipe loving freaks. ;>

Reply to
Michael Cecil

Oh, my bad. I thought you said your car was "a relative". ;PPP

Reply to
Michael Cecil