Can i put 1300 heads (twinport) on a 1600 engoen block & barrels/pistons ?

Or do i need to modify more then just the cylinder hole size?

Bart Bervoets

Reply to
Bart Bervoets

I don't think so... I made the same to my engine 1 month ago. It was a AB 1300DP and now it is a A? 1600 DP. I also replaced the carb to a 34 Pict3 and the manifold.

The valves are the same for the 1300DP and 1600DP

Joao

Joao Eliseu