can I put my '72 "camper" interior in a '71 passenger bus?

I know its probably a stupid question, but I've got a 72 hardtop westy that can't be repaired, but looking into a 71 passenger bus that I can afford that runs. Is it possible to just put my hardtop interior, (minus sink), in the 71 passenger bus? Also, this 71 bus has a 1600, with dual carbs that aren't that great, if I were to purchase this bus I want to replace these carbs with better ones, any suggestions...............thanks

Reply to
skh

Should be no difference in bodies - basically. Should be nothing insurmountable. Why not the sink? -BH

hardtop westy that

that I can afford

interior, (minus sink),

with dual carbs