Can I use a VW for a bank robbery ???

I want to rob a bank tomorrow.Do you think I can use a VW for this crime or will the cops get me?

Reply to
Winnie Oakbob

Sounds like they already got you, and you've just been let out for the day...

Reply to
Juper Wort

This same guy posted this to alt.autos.citroen

When I hit a Citroen with my Chevy truck, the Citroen will be totally crushes and everyone inside will be just food for the maggots and the worms, that's for sure !

Reply to
Ben Boyle

Depends on what the cops are driving, I suppose.

There's one Godzilla movie wherein Our Hero, driving a fastback, looks in his rearview mirror to discover that he's being chased by The Bad Guys driving small Nissans. "No problem", he thinks, floors it, and gets away.

Reply to
Roger Ivie

Yes a VW will be fine.

Carefull how you point it though :-)