Carpet on the way, plus POR-15

Just ordered a quart of POR-15 and 20 oz. of Marine Clean for Herbie. Should be doing some floorpan cleanup next week.

Also just dropped some coin on some full TMI salt and pepper carpet for the '69.

Looks like we'll be busy next week.

Malcolm '69 Bug (Gus) '71 SB (Herbie)

Reply to
Malcolm

Hey Malcolm,

Shoot some pictures up when you get finished ... I'm looking at the same project for Herbie's brother .... Herman! I'm especially interested in the carpet kit.

Thanks! Larry

Reply to
Larry St. Regis

No problem. Matter of fact, we're looking at carpeting our '71 SB with TMI stuff, if I like how the '69 comes out.

Pictures, of course, are a must. I'm going to try to resurrect my former Bug website with material on this iteration of our '71 rebuild.

Stay tuned.